Paw Soother Stick 2 oz
Soothe, heal, & protect your pup's paws!
Smooth rough, dry paw pads. Eliminate excessive licking and itching from allergies. Relieve redness and inflammation. Heal cuts, cracks, and wounds. Paw Soother moisturizes, soothes, and heals your pup's paws to keep them nourished and healthy.
Paws are an essential component of your dog’s overall well-being. If dry, rough, cracked, paws leave your canine companion suffering, it’s time to treat them to some Paw Soother.
Paw Soother is an organic, plant-based healing balm crafted to soothe, treat, heal, and protect your pup’s paws. Do you find your dog incessantly licking their paws? Are you concerned with the peeling and cracking happening on the bottoms of their paws? Our Paw Soother balm is here to help with a plethora of pup-paw related conditions.
Paw Soother is ideal for treating, healing, & protecting against:
- Scars & wound
- Hyperkeratosis of the paw
- Paw allergy symptoms
- Extreme weather conditions
- Dry & irritated elbows
- And more!
Despite common misconceptions, dog paws are not meant to be dry and rough. Healthy paws should be hydrated, flexible, and spongy. This allows dogs to get a better grip while walking and running in addition to protecting them against injury. Paw Soother keeps your pup ready for plenty of playtime, and even the experts love it! Get your canine’s paws looking and feeling fresh with this convenient, powerful, 100% natural dog balm.
Our balm ingredients are organic, plant-based, and never compromised. With the highest quality and natural healing properties, these balms are effective, safe, and will leave your pup living their best life!
Ingredients in Skin Soother include:
- Lavender | Anti-inflammatory; helps reduce itching, swelling, and redness.
- Chamomile | Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial; helps speed up healing
- Frankincense | Natural antiseptic, disinfectant, and astringent; helps heal boils, infected wounds, and inflammation
- Sea Buckthorn Oil | Loaded with antioxidants, vitamin C, and vitamin E; helps treat burns and wounds
- Myrrh | Anti-fungal, antimicrobial, and astringent; helps fight viral and fungal infections